Friday, June 15, 2012

STEP FROCK

STEP FROCK
Last Week, while my mother was still in the process of learning to stitch my blue frock , my granny wanted her to stitch a frock for me within 4 hours . She wanted me to wear it for my evening walk. So here I am posting the pic of my second dress .
 Oh no, my diaper is visible in this pic .. bad photographer . :(:(;(.
Well, if you see, my mother tried stitching a gather frock with net material, however she failed to give it a perfect finish & moreover it wasn't of my size :( ... I politely refused to wear it again and asked her to get the opinion from her institute and modify it .

She tried to modify the dress as mentioned by Jasmin Aunty, but the material wasnt sufficient. So she opted for Step Frock & finally came with a better look.
Atleast now I can wear it for few days .So lets discuss the material used for stitching this frock.
Material Used   : Brocade,Soft net & Shimmer .
Colours:           : Cream & PInk
Cloth required  : Cream  0.5 mts & pink net 1 mtr, Shimmer 0.5 mtr
Cost                 :  Rs 160/ mtr for brocade , 70/mtr for Softnet & 80/mtr for Shimmer. Lining Cloth     :  0.5 mtr - Rs 35/ mtr 
Lace                 :  5 mtrs, rs 20/ mtr

No comments:

Post a Comment