Friday, June 15, 2012

GATHER FROCK with HALTER NECK

HALTER NECK- GATHER FROCK

Here I am with my first dress .. My mom has to really work hard since, it was her first dress for the Fashion Show & it had many blunders .Initially the bodice stitched turned out to be a swimsuit & she had to restitch a new bodice for me .


I wanted a Halter Neck -Gather Frock in darker shade & light weight cloth(my papa feels I look good in dark shades)
So here come the pics from trial round to final round..Hope you like them .
Can you see those pink flowers on my dress , it was stitched with the cloth material. I wanted everything to be perfect . So lets get into the details of my dress.

Material Used : Tissue silk & cotton lining .
Colours:            Peacock blue & pink shade
Cloth required: blue- 2 mtrs & pink 1 mtr.
Cost :                 Rs 100/ mtr from Wholesale shop .
Lining Cloth:    1 mtr - Rs 35/ mtr

Apart from this frock, my mom has also made a pink panty :(  to coverup my white diaper(not visible in the pic).

No comments:

Post a Comment